Sunday, August 2, 2009

The Power of Forgiveness

My power to rise from the dead was divine. But that divinity did not manifest itself through, malice, hatred, anger or thoughts of revenge at those who crucified me. It became manifest through loving those who killed me and sought to end the Kingdom of God. You are not capable of this, but I am - through you. All you have to do to let my power flow through you, is forgive, everyone, ask me and I will help you.

The enemy knows all your weaknesses and he is smart, he knows how to use them against you. He will bring people around you, who will make you angry - IT"S A TRAP - do not let his pawns trap you - do not let them incite you to anger, and when it does, allow it to lead to forgiveness - turn his trap into a victory for my kingdom!

No comments: