Sunday, July 12, 2009

Jesus was what?

Every now and then with people joining this, I gotta just repeat the thought that started this blog a while ago. Jesus was one bad dude. I mean as a karate guy, I really just gotta respect this guy as the baddest ass who ever lived.

I have such a hard time walking though dark times, when I know that God is holding my hand. These are just times when I am the Valley of the "Shadow" of death - the "Shadow. It is only a "Shadow."

Jesus actually tricked Satan into letting him right in the heart of darkness, so that can take the keys of death right out if his hands. I am afraid when in the "Shadows" and he went all the way into the very heart of the darkness for me.

And still I doubt. I may be tough, but man, I sure do have a lot to learn, and I know who to learn it from.

No comments: